CX Director of Delivery Partner Management
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Founded in 2013, Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Here, we use the latest technologies and best engineering practices to deliver groundbreaking software that is making a difference around the world.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems, Skedulo is for you. Over the past 20 years, less than 5% of software investment has been focused on the needs of the world’s 2.7 billion mobile workers, and the mobile workforce is our sole focus. Join us as we build a scalable platform for the world’s largest brands working with the most respected technology partners.
Skedulo is a momentum leader in Field Service Management (based on G2 Winter 2021 rating) and is growing rapidly to meet the demands of a post-Covid world. This is a compelling opportunity to join a fast-growth, enterprise grade, SaaS based business where an outstanding mobile experience is at the heart of our product and user experience.
The Customer Experience (CX) Director of Delivery Partner Management role is vital to the success of the Skedulo team in forming and managing partnerships with other System Integrators and 3rd Party Integration Applications that in turn work with Skedulo’s customers. The types of partnerships will span partners who specialize in scoping / architecture, implementation services, managed services, technical support, customer success and end-user training and may also cover organizations that build integrations into Skedulo’s core Platform. You will be a leader in helping Skedulo build and execute on a successful partner enablement strategy and help quickly identify new partnership opportunities for CX and also manage existing partnerships already active. Your key role is to ensure these Partners are successful in their relationship with Skedulo, so that Skedulo’s downstream customers have a positive experience.
- On a global scale, manage Skedulo's post-sales partnerships for Architecture/Scoping, Implementation Services, Managed Services, Partner Customer Success and Partner Technical Support
- Identify new partnership opportunities, and build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships with selected partners including executives and key personnel
- Develop the Skedulo CX partner tier program and strategy for how to implement this program across the company
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Serve as the first level of escalation for partner-related issues.
- Develop and drive initiatives to capitalise on operational efficiencies with each partner
- Regularly analyse key partner account metrics and identify new growth and efficiency areas
- Advise customers on the value of partners, engagement, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs
- Build Skedulo credibility, brand value and trust with partners
- Gain a thorough understanding of Skedulo customer’s business and identify areas of opportunity for providing value-added business solutions
- Present Skedulo value proposition to our existing partner ecosystem
- Ensure each partner is getting the appropriate exposure and attention within Skedulo
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure all partner needs are effectively addressed from a post-sales perspective
- Collaborate with Skedulo GTM Partner Manager & Account Executives to position/sell Skedulo System Implementation (SI) partners for post-sales
- Develop partner SI training strategy with measurable outcomes & timelines
- Assist in the negotiation of services, support and success partner pricing (with Skedulo’s finance team)
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, or similar field of study
- Must have a minimum of 6 years related partner management experience or similar role
- Proven ability to manage relationships with global large scale organisations and influence joint outcomes eg. top tier systems integrators
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience in developing partner models specifically for Saas and/or global companies
- Experience multitasking in a hyper growth environment.
- Hands on leader, innovative and a positive motivator.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment and able to maintain composure while managing a variety of situations.
- Experience in working across multiple time zones
- Prior experience managing large System Integrator relationships
● This position will require no more than 10% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
● Must have an authorized & valid US work visa
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- 401k & Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈