1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
5CA is all about Customer Experience. As our CX Consultant, you will help our clients tackle bottlenecks and transform their customer experience. Do you love it when a plan (your plan!) comes together? Then what are you waiting for?
It’s your goal to help our clientsoptimize their customer experience in different areas. You act as 5CA’s trusted advisor. The CX Consultant looks at the entire customer journey, identifies bottlenecks, and provides hands-on advice to improve Customer Experience. You manage a variety of projects, from implementing & onboarding new clients, to helping existing clients with digital transformation projects. You work closely with our sales & account management team to build trust and help position new projects.
- Manage client and project expectations simultaneously for a frictionless project experience.
- Ensure the project team stays on track with timelines, milestones, budget, and communications.
- Work closely with sales & account managers to assist with solution crafting and RFPs.
- Join client meetings as a subject matter expert to build trust and identify opportunities.
This is you
- 5+ years of experience in a CX/BPO consultancy environment.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent background studies).
- Experience with Prince 2, Six Sigma, and Agile methodologies are a big plus.
- Demonstrable experience in change management & organizational changes, business analysis, and process design experience.
- You are agile, pragmatic, and forward-looking.
- An organisation in hyper-growth with an international, inclusive company culture
- A talented and engaged workforce, working from home across the globe
- An appropiate salary based on market standards, and flexible working hours
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate in what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!