Loop & Tie
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
About Loop & Tie
Loop & Tie is a fast-paced, user-first, technology company building a new way to do corporate-gifting in a sustainable, impactful manner. Our fully-remote team is comprised of 13 awesome people in New York, Texas, and NC.
Loop & Tie is committed to developing diverse teams. Our current team is 35% POC and 70% women, and we continuously strive to add more diversity on our team.
Overall Job Function: You'll be responsible for assisting our gift recipients and spreading happiness via email, live chat, and social media. In this role, you will be a Loop & Tie brand ambassador so it is paramount that you live and breathe our core values of thoughtfulness in every interaction.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Manage a high volume of incoming emails, chats, social messages
- Ensure customer needs are met and provide the highest level of service
- Delegate specific customer needs to other Loop & Tie teams
- Ensure each support issue and resolution is well documented
- Manage relationship with all CX vendors
- Surprise and delight our gift recipients
Who you are:
- Excited by a fast-paced and dynamic startup atmosphere
- A patient, empathetic, and clear communicator
- Calm and collected under pressure
- 1-2 years of work experience
- A Bachelor's degree
- A proven track record of providing noteworthy customer service
- A flexible schedule - some nights and weekends will be needed
- Zendesk or other CRM experience (this is a plus!)
What You Get:
- Fully remote role, so you can work from home
- 3 weeks vacation + a generous company Holiday calendar
- Wellness & Education benefits
- Dental and health insurance
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈