Customer Supporter NL (m/f/d)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Customer Service
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That's where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It's the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you're motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
As a Customer Supporter, you are part of the Support team. Support's mission is to help our customers reach their goals by building and growing their websites.
We are happy to invite you to work with us in our office in Hamburg or permanently remote from any location. Wherever your working location of choice will be, we will make sure you get proper onboarding (virtual or in person) and that you are fully equipped to become part of the team from day one.
- Help our customers by answering their inquiries via email, social media, or chat.
- Provide feedback about features as well as internal procedures.
- Represent Jimdo to the customers who contact us.
- Excellent skills in Dutch language and expert in the Dutch Culture; fluent in English.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to explain complex things in an uncomplicated way.
- Clear, efficient and helpful communication.
- Strong interest in technology and topics around the internet.
- Good understanding of small businesses' needs and the steps that can lead them to success.
- Passion and motivation for learning, improving and experimenting.
- A 'let's do this' mentality: Proactiveness, enthusiasm, flexibility and openness to changes.
- Previous experience in Customer Support
- Good knowledge of another european language (e.g. German, French, Italian, or Spanish)
Jimdo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don't discriminate based on race or ethnic origin, color, the language(s) you speak, where you (or your parents) are from, or whether or not you consider yourself to have a disability. Neither will your age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, or political opinions play a part in your application with us. We're a diverse team in so many ways, and we love it that way.
Mariela will be happy to receive your application in German or English.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈