Customer Support Team Lead
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Customer Support
Bitrise is the market leader in mobile CI/CD. As a successful graduate of Y Combinator, we are born of the same DNA as AirBnB, Reddit and Dropbox. We have tens of thousands of customers - ranging from unicorn starts-ups to fortune 500 companies - using Bitrise to automate mobile app development and operations. Our vision is to increase the quality of apps in the world. The result? Happy developers, happy users and better applications.
A huge part of the Bitrise experience is the excellent and competent customer support. We view support as part of the product and service we offer, so maintaining this level of quality will be your top priority. You’ll be managing and scaling a team of L1 Customer Support Reps and L2 Support Engineers in Boston while constantly iterating on the methods and processes this team uses to stay effective, while not compromising on quality.
What you will be actually doing?
- Directly manage a team of L1 & L2 Support Reps and Support Engineers in one region
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the Support Team while ensuring the team meets established SLA’s
- Produce reporting that demonstrates team effectiveness
- Explore, implement, and integrate systems & processes that will help the team scale through tremendous growth
- Successfully manage onboarding and continuous education for members of the team
- Manage interactions between Support, Development & Product pertaining to customer issues/feedback
- Mentoring new hires as the organization grows quickly
- Develop career paths within the Support team and throughout the organization
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Bitrise’s business and usage of our products and services
We’d love to hear from you if:
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years of Customer Support or Customer Success experience with B2B SaaS product(s)
- Excellent customer service and relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of Support methodologies and best practices
- Overall understanding of mobile development technologies and methodologies
- Strong spoken and written language skills for working with high-value customers and publishing documentation
- Fluency in English
Big plus if you have experience in:
- Experience with developer tools and/or the mobile dev market and community
- Been a mobile/software developer, test automation engineer or QA engineer
- Been part of a rapidly growing company/team
What we offer:
- Clear and long-term vision
- Being able to travel the world and meet our users
- Supportive culture, where you can be yourself
- We share information openly and proactively within the company
- Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters
- A stack of the most modern technologies
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!