Customer Support Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Mexico & Philippines
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
Qualified is the most effective platform for assessing engineers, in both workforce and education. Qualified enables companies to find the best engineers through merit-based hiring, by focusing on real-world performance instead of resumes and pedigree. The platform empowers recruiters to make accurate decisions, while cutting hundreds of hours of wasted engineering time by employing automated code assessments and collaborative coding interviews.We hire great, trustworthy people so that we can optimize for a free and flexible culture: flexible hours, unlimited vacation, remote work options, and working on stuff you’re excited about. Turns out, when you’ve got a dedicated team that takes pride in their work, you don’t have to worry about how much time they’re spending in the office!
We sell a SaaS platform to companies for assessing potential candidates, and educational organizations for testing students. Our clients run from startups to enterprises, and include Apple, Canon, General Electric, Andela, and Domino's. We're backed by great investors including Social Capital Partners, Cornerstone OnDemand (Nasdaq: CSOD), Dr. Richard Ferguson (Former CEO of the ACT), and Brian Lee (founder of Legalzoom and Honest Company).
Recently featured in Forbes and Inc:
About the position:
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be part of an overall team devoted to making sure our customers get the most out of using the Qualified platform. Your work will be important to maintaining our position as a customer-centric company. This means fast and accurate response times, great communication, and empathy. You’ll be working with and reporting to the Head of Partnerships.
* Ensure adequate support coverage by monitoring live chat and email for inbound messages from users and leads
* Communicate with users to understand their issues and troubleshoot them in a timely manner
* Work with the technical support team to escalate technical issues and potential bugs
* Route incoming leads to our sales team
* Excellent communication and writing skills. Fluency in English, both written and verbal, is required
* Good attitude, empathy, and a genuine desire to help customers
* Flexibility to work non-standard business hours on a set schedule
* Stable high-speed internet connection
* Experience in the HRTech, EduTech, or SaaS industries preferred.
* Competitive salary (we don't use remote as an excuse to pay less)
* Great healthcare
* Unlimited vacation policy (Really! We want you to take vacation time when needed so that you can relax, recharge, and come back in with a fresh outlook!)
* Annual Team Retreat to an awesome place
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!