Customer Support Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
HICX is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise SaaS solutions for digital supplier management.. Learn more about HICX
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who's able to earn our clients' trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via the help desk tool, email, chat or phone
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Manage weekly status calls with our customers
- Prepare and wrap up quarterly business reviews with customers
- Analyse and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Documentation of customer-specific processes
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses and feedback so as to develop customer service analytics and trends
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Worked in the software industry
- Ability to quickly analyse and understand complex technical issues and break them down into smaller work packages
- Experience using help desk software (JIRA), documentation tools (Confluence) and other remote support tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- SQL or PostGres skills is a plus
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma is a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈