Customer Support Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Customer Service
Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are growing in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 60 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners build successful businesses.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
As a Customer Support Agent at Glofox, you will be accountable for supporting our diverse customer base predominantly by email, live chat and phone using our support tool Zendesk. You will be responsible for owning customer support issues all the way from initial contact right through until resolution.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious, customer focused person, who is looking to kickstart a successful career in customer service by operating at a global level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent, easy-to-understand support via our various support channels
- Identify potential technical issues and report same to our product team
- Communicate resolution of issues clearly and effectively to clients
- Contribute to our knowledge base and take your own initiative in respect of articles and saved replies
- Build positive working relationships with our diverse customer base
- Identify and take ownership of problems or issues within a customer and work with the customer to mitigate or resolve them
- Demonstrate product capability and functionality
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to our customers
- Maintain customer and update details in our CRM
- Ideally degree level education or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer support roles at a software company would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Strong levels of empathy and ability to really understand the customer’s pain
- Team player, great work ethic and ability to work in a high-paced challenging environment
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈