Customer Support Specialist
Alonja Enterprises LLC
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
We currently are seeking Customer Solution Experts to work from home and to be the primary link between our client's customers both current and potential.
We're looking for someone who can tackle customer issues, complaints, and inquiries head on –all while keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of their decision-making and communication.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls with efficiency and courtesy
• Follow conversation prompts and scripts when handling different topics
• Identify customers' needs; clarify their information; research their issues; they provide solutions and/or alternatives to solve their problems
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile when you can
• Keep accessible, comprehensive records of all conversations in our call center database
• Attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
• Meet or exceed personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
• Call Center Representative Requirements
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills, plus active listening skills
• Empathetic customer focus, flexibility to manage many different personality types
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
• High school degree
1. Laptop or Desktop Computer
2. Computer Monitor (15" or higher...).
3. Computer Hard Drive with only the following Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Windows 8 or Windows 10.
4. Computer Hard Drive with 1 or more GHz dual-core processor and a memory of 2 GB RAM or more.
5. Computer Keyboard and Mouse
6. Hard-Wired Land Line Telephone (plain old telephone line) w/long distance and international long distance service (preferably through your cable provider)
7. Hardwired Broadband Internet Service via DSL, Cable or Fiber Optic with an internet connection: minimum download speed of 3 Mbps or higher and a minimum upload speed of 1 Mbps or higher.
8. Internet Software: Internet Explorer 8.0 or 11, Edge, Mozilla (Firefox 14 to 42) and/or Safari 8 or 9.
9. Noise canceling headset with microphone (Brands: Logitech, Plantronics or Microsoft)
**Some items are not needed at the time of application
Starting pay is $9-$12 per hour
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈