PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. We believe work is much more meaningful when you're doing it with a higher purpose. For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor
You will be responsible for delivering and managing customer support for QuickMAR MAR and EHR modules. We're looking for someone who understands the work done in Assisted Living facilities, along with their interactions with pharmacies and how a system like QuickMAR is used in their practice. You will coordinate troubleshooting of complex system issues to resolution. All cases assigned to you will be handled in a professional manner focusing on supreme customer experience being the ultimate goal.
This is a Level 1 support position. You'll get to work remotely, located in the US. Ideally 9AM - 6PM Mountain Time Zone.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the QuickMAR product used to support processes and patient care in assisted living facilities
• As a member of the Customer Support Department, your main area of responsibility will be to resolve both AL facility customer and pharmacy customer issues over the phone or through other electronic interactions
• Work effectively and professionally with other departments to resolve issues
• Maintain a working knowledge of all QuickMAR product lines.
• Work with Sr Customer Support Specialists to escalate customer issues to provide timely and accurate resolution of customer issues.
• Document user problems through the use of an online problem management system, Zendesk
• Provide complete documentation on tickets that are escalated to the next level support team.
• Resolve customer support tickets in a timely and responsive manner
• Authoring & editing of Knowledge Base help documentation
• Be available to work between the hours of 7am to 7pm weekdays, occasional weekends, and on-call as necessary
• Coordinate and execute internal, external, and or internal/external meetings to resolve problems
• Post-secondary education preferably a nursing diploma, and/or designation
• Excellent interpersonal, customer support, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage customer expectations in an extremely fast paced and high demand environment.
• Strong communication, relationship management and documentation skills.
• High degree of computer literacy and excellent typing skills.
• Experience providing client-based, web-based, and mobile application software support
• Strong working knowledge of processes and daily activities for either AL facilities or pharmacies that service them
• Prior experience using QuickMAR in either an assisted living facility or pharmacy is an asset
• Experience with one or more of the following: nursing assessments, care items/ADLs, incident management, customer billing, passing meds, recording vitals, intake/output or other Assisted Living EHR functions
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how PointClickCare uses or processes your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact PointClickCare’s human resources team here [email protected]