Customer Support Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
Do you have a soft spot for bootstrapped, profitable companies with a meaningful, globally utilised product? Would you like to work within a small, super-capable team in a refreshing work environment? Would you like to work on an application that is changing the way we learn and communicate? You might just be the perfect fit for our new Customer Support opportunity here at Drops!
Our goal at Drops is to ensure effective language learning through a delightful, seamless, gamified experience. We strive to be the #1 app for vocabulary learning and we’re very much on the way there! Our app has been live on the App Store for over 3 years, covering 37 languages, serving 20 million users across the globe and has been featured on both the App Store and Play Store multiple times. We were super chuffed to be awarded ‘App of the Year 2018’ by Google on the Play Store and have been featured by TechCrunch, FastCo, Forbes, CNN, Bloomberg, VentureBeat and many more. In short, we’re a small, efficient team spread mostly across Europe, achieving great things the remote way! Our founders, Dani & Mark, are involved in everyday implementation, strategy and support, working with the team on innovative ideas to shift the needle in the language learning space.
Check us out and see what you think: http://drops.app.link/
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a support specialist, focusing on bolstering the relationship with our customers by providing a prompt, professional and warm approach to resolving issues. You’ll have experience using the latest support tools with a focus on automation and providing great service when requiring manual intervention.
- Solve customer issues via different channels with ensuring customers’ satisfaction and happiness with our products and service
- Investigate and analyze issues in Drops. Answer how to questions, recommend known technical solutions and research workarounds
- Take ownership of technical issues and customers problems from the beginning to the end, ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution
- Assist with keeping internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date.
- Have excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner
- Can judge subtext easily in a conversation, adapt to the customer's message and constantly evolve the tone of voice to meet the needs of our varying customer base.
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping the focus on the customer
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs expand and case volume changes
- Good at mobile devices, apps and other tech products
- Are proficient in English (C1-C2)
- Have experience in customer support and tooling (preferably zendesk)
Having experience in remote working and knowledge of the following languages is a plus: Chinese, Spanish, German, French or Portuguese.
- 🌍 All the perks of remote working
- 👥 An awesomely compact 19 person team
- 🧠 Yearly educational allowance
- 💪 Fitness allowance
- 💻 High-end Apple hardware and ergonomic accessories
- 🏖 30 days of holiday per year (including Christmas and other holidays)
- ✈️ Quarterly team gathering somewhere in the world (Amsterdam, Iceland, Lisbon and Budapest were previous locations)
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!