Customer Support Specialist
Tribe Community Platform
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
We're Tribe, a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup, empowering the new generation of online communities. We help companies drive growth and engagement by enabling their users to discuss and connect in their branded community.
We are looking to hire a customer success specialist to join our team to play a key role in helping us retain our customers and expand our existing accounts.
This position is remote!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling customer support inquiries and providing an exceptional experience to our customers across different channels including chats, and emails and community posts.
- Helping new customer with on-boarding by understanding the value of the product and utilizing the existing features.
- Contributing to the knowledge base and creating user-friendly help articles, documentation, tutorials, videos, guides, etc.
- Cultivating discussions and Q&As in customer community portal to create a vibrant and healthy community.
- Collecting customer requirements and user feedback to share with the product team.
- Syncing with product team on new feature releases and preparing relevant materials for customer support channels.
- Spread awareness about our premium features among our existing customers and hand-over prospects to sales team.
- Tracking user engagement via data and metrics in order to identify suggestions, improvements, and up-selling opportunities.
- Analyzing user actions and providing effective solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Communication: Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Customer-centric: Obsessed with customer experience and genuinely empathize with our users.
- Multi-tasker: Excellent time management and prioritization skills and can handle multiple tasks with ease
- Problem-solver: Get things done, no matter what
- Self-starter: Strong initiative and ability to figure things out by yourself.
- Proficient experience in using CRM/Email/Chat Tools
- 2+ years experience in customer support preferably in a software/SaaS company.
- Understanding of latest web technologies, SaaS and APIs.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!