Customer Support Representative (PST)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Americas Only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
- Become an expert on the StructionSite platform including integrations with various external industry technology and 360 hardware.
- Perform troubleshooting of customer issues both in the field and office to provide solutions and recommendations to the best of your abilities.
- Communicate via web and phone to provide best-in-class support to StructionSite customers.
- Be the sounding board directly between the customer and product organization to provide feature feedback.
- Contribute to the growth of our customer support organization with industry best practices and tools to support improving customer support experiences.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of professionalism and courteousness in all customer, partner and internal interactions.
- Work professionally with the Product, Engineering and Customer Services teams to implement, validate and where necessary, document solutions.
- KPI's for this role will include time to closure for support tickets and customer satisfaction surveys results.
- Expert communicator - whether it’s text, chat, email, phone or in-person communication, you maintain a clear, articulate and friendly tone.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment (startup experience a plus)
- A problem-solver who relentlessly pursues solutions and follows up on customer issues to drive them to closure.
- A trust builder
- A self-starter who works well independently, but also knows the value of teamwork
- Ability to work hours 8a-5pm PST.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!