Customer Support Representative
3 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only (Denver, CO area)
Category: Customer Service
This is a full time weekend position eligible for a bonus structure, and will be eligible for benefits. This is a remote (Denver based) work from home position. You must be available to work Friday, Saturdays and Sundays 8am - 7pm (30 hours) and live in the Denver metro area.
As a Customer Support Representative with GigSmart you will be responsible for sourcing, screening and scheduling workers for jobs offered through our unique staffing solution. You will do this by providing inbound and outbound customer service. Our Customer Support Representative will be enthusiastic, motivated and willing to think outside of the box to solve challenges. The Customer Support Representative plays a key role in achieving our ambitious growth objectives and must be goal oriented.
- Conduct introductory calls with new worker prospects and present GigSmart's value proposition
- Drive job fill rate by sourcing workers for open jobs to optimize utilization and meet or exceed client requirements
- Assist workers in the development of a professional worker profile on our platform, ultimately helping workers find temporary work
- Conduct a thorough vetting process for new workers to build up a pipeline of readily available, reliable workers
- Identify top workers in each geographic market
- Drive increased worker engagement on our platform through effective questions, conversations and ongoing relationship management
- Verify the accuracy and validity of customer service concerns / requests
- Collaborate with the sales team daily to drive job completion
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain worker information and keep comprehensive and up-to-date contact information daily in our CRM system
- Give excellent customer service to each contact
- Produce high activity daily via phone, email, and text messaging (100+ daily)
Skills and Competencies
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Proficient with Hubspot or a similar CRM
- Resiliency and the ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have an unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and can easily handle ambiguity
- This is a full time weekend position eligible for a bonus structure, and will be eligible for benefits. This is a remote (Denver based) work from home position. You must be available to work Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 8am - 7pm (30 hours) and live in the Denver metro area.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
Expectations of a GigSmart Employee
- Be positive
- Work hard
- Have passion
- Continue to learn
- Exceed expectations
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only (Denver, CO area).
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈