Customer Support Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Customer Support Representative you will respond to customer requests, provide general support and engage with customers to help them achieve their goals.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and respond to customer requests
- Understand our customers and become their advocate
- Educate and instruct customers through email, chat, phone call and video
- Assist the Customer Experience team with managing their accounts as needed
- Collaborate with the Product team on how to improve the product
- Collaborate with Customer Success on education programs
As a successful candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software is. You will turn our current customer base into MURAL fanatics by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in design thinking with MURAL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness and passion for understanding, helping and teaching customers
- The curiosity to find new, better ways to solve problems
- A strong passion to help teams succeed, and empathy with users
- 2 year+ experience in software customer support (ideally B2B)
- Great visual communication skills
- Remote working exp.
- The ability to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, video or in person
- Availability to work some weekend shifts
The top candidates will have:
- Practical experience in creative disciplines such as design thinking
- Experience creating documents and content
- Knowledge of design thinking and/or other design and visual thinking techniques
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈