Customer Support Representative
2 months ago
Category: Customer Support
What you'll be doing:
- You are the face and voice of Logikcull, and work on the front lines of customer experience
- Correspond with customers via chat, phone, and email
- Work alongside our Customer Success team to empower customers, helping them fully realize the value of our technology
- Have a first principles understanding of how electronic discovery data is managed, from which you can creatively problem solve with our user interface with the Engineering, Product Management and Sales teams to advocate internally for users
- Adopt additional responsibilities including QA of new product features, ticketing maintenance, and upkeep in Salesforce, as well as success-related project work and cross-functional opportunities within Logikcull.
- Youre excited to grow professionally with a fast-paced bay area tech startup, taking on additional responsibilities and projects as needed
What we need from you:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Highly empathetic, energetic, and passionate about solving problems!
- Experience interfacing with customers in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Superior attention to detail, a little bit of OCD goes a long way!
- Solid understanding of SaaS methodology
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and ability to think on your feet
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Familiarity with the American legal system, legal technology, or electronic discovery industry a huge plus
- Experience with platforms such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Intercom, Jira, and Excel
- Ability to work 5am - 1pm PST from home office
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!