Customer Support & Relations Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
We are looking for a Customer Support & Relations Manager to join our team. New college graduates and seasoned professionals are both welcome to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a small, creative team dedicated to creating innovative applications within the healthcare space.
You will be reporting directly to the company founder and your primary responsibility will be working directly with a growing customer base to provide software demos, training, and ongoing support. You'll also be working with the company founder to develop new initiatives. This could range from better ways to approach our existing customers to completely new products. You must be comfortable being given a general project description and then just running with it.
Other responsibilities include: maintaining customer support ticketing software, email marketing process management; contribute to product development road map; ability to self-manage and self-motivate; strong desire to deliver the best solutions possible and grow our suite of product offerings; demonstrate attention to detail and pride in your work.
We are an award winning healthcare startup helping families and professional caregivers to better manage the care of their aging loved ones. Founded in 2012, we hit our stride in 2016, growing 10-20% per month. The company is now cash-flow positive and continuing to grow. You get the excitement and impact of being a member of the core team of a startup, while having the stability of a company that has real revenue and customers. Our customers absolutely LOVE our software and are making a meaningful difference in the lives of seniors nationwide.
- Software demos to geriatric care managers and home care companies
- Training and support for customer base via telephone and email
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Grant and proposal writing
- Researching new initiatives
- Assisting with tradeshows/conferences (2-5x per year)
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable using or learning new consumer software programs (MailChimp, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, etc)
- College degree or suitable experience
- 2-5 years of customer facing job experience (part-time, retail, food, or volunteer work may apply)
Random Bonus Qualifications:
- Digital marketing
- Graphic design
- Grant writing or research
- Nursing or social work
- Senior care
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈