Customer Support Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
All Turtles is a mission-driven product studio. We solve clear, meaningful problems felt by people and companies alike, and make products with simple, direct business models. Based in San Francisco and Tokyo, our collaborative multi-disciplinary team is distributed across the US and Japan.&nbsp
The Customer Support Manager will be the first customer-facing position for a new video streaming product we’re developing at All Turtles. You’ll utilize your experience developing and implementing best practices for customer support to solve users’ problems and maintain high user satisfaction. Using empathy and a passion for problem solving, you’ll collect and provide feedback to the Head of Product and other team members to rapidly improve this new product.
At first, you’ll represent the voice of the customers. As the product grows and evolves, you’ll partner with the Head of People to build out the customer success team, and then manage that team, implementing the policies and procedures you’ve developed along the way.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a complete understanding of the product and new features as they’re developed.
- Troubleshooting user challenges, recommending solutions, and triaging requests to the Head of Product and technical team wherever necessary
- Defining, and then owning, our customer support strategies, tools, and processes.
- Creating and implementing a process to manage and resolve all customer support issues.
- Establishing metrics, and then achieving and improving on them.
- Analyzing customer usage internally to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities.
- Informing decisions about when and how to grow the support team.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 5-8 years of experience providing customer support for technology products.
- At least 2 years of experience managing customer-facing teams.
- Service-oriented mentality and strong customer empathy.
- Proven track record of designing and executing processes to establish and improve customer support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate across disciplines.
- Experience supporting a product starting from pre-launch or beta.
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills.
- Experience working on a small team, and as part a distributed team.
The Customer Support Manager is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Lead Product Manager. This role can be based in any location. Since our distributed team works across US time zones, US-based applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance to our employees and their dependents, as well as a suite of optional benefits and perks programs including parental leave and flexible PTO.
All Turtles is committed to creating a diverse team. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!