Customer Support Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
Postscript is redefining marketing for e-commerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for e-commerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world-class go-to-market organization.
You will be working with our largest, high growth customers to ensure they are successful. You will do this by building strong relationships, helping them find long term solutions, and overcome any roadblocks. You’ll understand their goals, immerse yourself in their business, and give them the best practices to achieve success. This role is FULLY REMOTE, so comfort with being a self-starter and ambiguity is a must.
The perfect fit will be highly motivated with strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the versatility to work on a variety of projects.
- Run one-on-one, best in class calls with our customers
- Strategize with customers on marketing strategies to drive growth
- Become a critical voice on the team in iterating on our customer journey
- Build strong relationships and brand loyalty with our customers
- Design creative and new ways to connect with customers to fuel growth
- Triage technical issues with the customer and the Postscript team
- Maintain an expert level understanding of the Postscript product, along with larger e-commerce & marketing knowledge
What We'll Love About You
- 4+ Years in a high growth customer-facing role
- Passion for helping customers and being a teacher
- Balanced - detail & process-oriented, while also a people-person
- Outstanding follow-through
- Deep understanding of e-commerce and e-commerce trends
- Proactive problem solver who isn’t afraid to break things
- Comfortable with ambiguity, grabbing the bull by the horns, and not being afraid to fail
- Ability to make any customer smile and deliver a great experience
- Receptive to feedback and quick to iterate
- Several years of experience in a remote-first role
What You'll Love About Us
- Happy customers who want your product
- Opportunity to join a rocket ship in its early stages
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy working together
- Transparency - we’re open about the state of the business and take mentorship seriously
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers - no room for jerks
- Fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Travel - we get the whole team together in fun locations 3 times/year
- Remote culture - work from home (or wherever)
- Above market compensation, including equity, unlimited PTO + health, dental, vision insurance
- Pick your own equipment/work set up
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!