Customer Support Lead
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Customer Service
Since launching in 2016, MindJournal has grown to be a leader in the men's health and wellbeing space. We’re on a mission to improve men’s health and happiness all through the power of journaling.
We are looking to hire a compassionate Customer Support Lead, to shape our customer support department, and establish MindJournal as one of the leaders in this field. You’ll be responsible for providing world-class customer support, utilising your existing knowledge and experience to continuously improve our products, operations, and services. You’ll be working as part of a friendly team, in a role that we see as integral to our business. You will be given significant ownership, and a voice that is both listened to and valued so you can make a positive impact on the lives of our community.
- Respond to all customer support tickets, within SLA targets and KPIs.
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter channels autonomously.
- Make judgment calls to resolve any issues faced by a new or existing customer.
- Represent the voice of our community in all product and operation related decisions.
- Identify and execute opportunities, both administrative and operative to reduce ticket numbers, recognising any trends, and addressing any issues before they arise.
- Continuously gather key data and metrics, and use this to prepare reports and analysis of which customer support processes are working and which can be improved.
- Establish a regular reporting and meeting structure to share this knowledge with the team and set out plans for improvement.
- Research, plan and implement customer support self-service tools, always with the future of the business in mind.
- Create core documentation as the foundation of the customer service department, establishing all customer support processes, both administrative and operational.
- Continuously review this documentation to ensure all procedures remain relevant and up to date.
- Create, plan and deliver an onboarding procedure for future recruitment and training.
- As required, support other areas of the business in an administrative capacity.
- 3+ year(s) of customer support experience within consumer e-commerce.
- Previous experience working in a high growth DTC e-commerce business.
- Advanced understanding and experience of customer support ticketing software, ideally Gorgias.
- Excellent technical skills, with the ability to abstract, structure and process data to draw insights and present findings to other departments or partners within the business.
- Focused on attention to detail, with immaculate spelling and grammar skills.
- Self-motivated, organised and confident in managing and prioritising your own workload.
- Passionate about making a difference, especially within men’s health and wellbeing.
- Understand and appreciate the complexities around mental health, providing compassion, congruence and care in your work and communications.
- A high level of empathy, allowing you to detect, understand and respond to other people’s emotions in a caring and professional manner.
- You respect others, have good listening skills and seek to understand other people's viewpoints, as well as confidently communicating your own.
- Confident working as part of a close-knit team, as well as communicating with external teams or partners.
- You are able to adapt quickly to changing environments, roles and responsibilities and are excited to learn new skills.
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Holiday, plus bank holidays, birthdays and mental health days
- Wellbeing support
- Remote working equipment and set-up
- Training and development budget
- A small, friendly and caring team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈