Customer Support & Knowledge Base Video Specialist
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Attendify is changing the event technology landscape by empowering conference planners to adapt to a virtual and hybrid future with engagement, registration and data management tools that enhance the attendee experience. We work with thousands of events for clients like Google, Bloomberg, Amazon Web Services, Informa, Phillips, Paypal, and Harvard.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist with a proven track record of creating great written and video content for knowledge bases. In this role you will help Attendify’s customers succeed by resolving their technical, billing, and product related questions. You will be on the front line of helping our customers have a great experience with our platform and will be in a unique position to gather feedback that informs our product development roadmap. You will also devote a significant amount of time to creating high quality support videos and written content for our knowledge base. Please share relevant examples of similar content you’ve created in the past (see below).
- Manage and resolve inbound support requests from clients via chat (Intercom), email (Front) and on 1:1 calls with clients and end-users.
- Know the product inside and out and be quick on your feet to troubleshoot client issues.
- Identify support tickets that are masquerading as inbound sales inquiries and pass them to the sales team.
- Be the customer’s voice internally and provide feedback on how we can better serve their needs.
- Take the lead on creating and maintaining content for our knowledge base including articles and videos.
- Over time become an expert in the event technology landscape to help customers not only solve their problems but be more successful.
- 1-3 years of customer support experience.
- Awareness of customer context and a keen ability to empathize with their needs.
- Ability to build a deep knowledge of the product through active, independent exploration and testing on a regular basis
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, ZenDesk, Intercom and other SaaS software tools.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of creating great written and/or video content for knowledge bases.
- Ability to leverage resources within the company to get to right answers and achieve resolution through personal leadership.
- Passion for developing a career in a start-up environment, working in a global multi-cultural organization.
- Experience with the meeting, conference and event industry is a plus.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience.
- This position is remote, apply from anywhere in the USA.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Competitive benefits including health + dental + vision + 401k.
- Pick your own equipment, laptop, monitor, etc.
- Dynamic work environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product.
Ready to join an amazing team and work in an ambitious, fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and a cover letter (optional) and we’ll be in touch. As mentioned above, provide links or attach examples of content you’ve created for a knowledge base.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance. Attendify is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈