Customer Support contractor - Bilingual Spanish & English
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: LATAM Only
Category: Customer Service
We believe that the future of money and the internet should be more open and fair. That everybody with internet should have equal access to economic opportunities, and that this brave new future is possible. It can be realised through crypto.
That's why we started Argent: the world's most simple and secure smart wallet. It puts the power of crypto into the hands of anyone with a phone. Empowering you to control and prosper from your digital assets and identity.
Store, save and send; borrow, earn interest and invest. No-nonsense and non-custodial. Combining beautiful design and bulletproof security. Without borders or boundaries.
You'll be based in Latin America and will help us deliver world class support to our rapidly growing user base. Much of this growth is in the US and Latin America, which is why we're looking for a bilingual specialist (Spanish and English) in those timezones. In this role you will:
- Be an empathetic and knowledgable first point of contact for our users' questions.
- Work closely with our team to prioritize support tickets, gather the information required and clearly communicate answers.
- Spot opportunities to automate processes and streamline our workflow.
- Develop our knowledge centre by writing guides and FAQs.
You have the potential to shape our long term success by building trust in our brand and turning users into advocates.
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, i.e. customer support, social media management, sales
- Enthusiasm for Argent's mission in crypto.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical topics.
- High levels of empathy and communication skills
- Willingness to work a flexible five day week with one day over the weekend, for example: Sunday-Thursday; Tuesday-Saturday.
- Work remotely in LATAM - No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Autonomy - you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Build a new industry - help define the future of the web.
*This is a contractor role.
At the heart of what we do is making crypto accessible to everyone. We want the team itself to reflect that diversity so we’d strongly encourage applications from underrepresented demographics.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: LATAM Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈