Customer Support Associate (with travel)
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
At Current Health, we're building technology and services to identify disease onset and bring treatment straight to the patient. When you join our team, you embark on solving some of the toughest problems our society faces, delivering a platform that directly saves lives.
Our mission is to help healthcare professionals keep people healthy and alive. To create a world where no one dies from preventable death and where healthcare is proactive, not reactive.
As a Client Support Associate your goal will be to solve problems for clients and their patients, and provide exceptional customer service and support in real time. You will staff our technical support desk, responding to calls, emails, and instant messages from clients and their patients. You will also travel on-site to help our new clients successfully implement our technology and meet the needs of their patients and their staff. You will be a Current Health expert, and compassionately help individuals solve their problems. You will also be a Current Health ambassador, reaching out to make sure that our clients and their patients are successfully using our product and services to improve their health and wellbeing.
It's critical that you are results-driven, product-savvy and can quickly learn how to use new tools. We are looking for someone who has a burning desire to meet challenges head-on and succeed. If this sounds like you, then we want to get to know you.
We anticipate hiring two associates to join our team. The team works staggered shifts to cover 24/7. As such, the hours of these new roles can be flexible for remote work, but will likely cover mostly the following shifts. Travel work will be daytime in the time zone where the client is located.
Tuesday - Saturday 9amEST - 5pm EST
Sunday - Thursday 7am EST - 3pm EST
Given the staffing of the team, some flexibility and a willingness to work occasional holidays is essential.
What You’ll Be Doing as a remote specialist:
- Respond to technical support questions that arrive by phone, email, and IM, solving the problems of clients and their patients based on deep knowledge of our products and services.
- Support the logistics team, making sure that products get to patients that need them, reusable medical devices are retrieved and recycled, and any issues with missing or non-working parts are resolved.
- Reach out to patients to make sure their experience is excellent and any problems they are having are resolved. This may involve interfacing with their clinician or the Current Health clinical staff.
- Collect and organize information gained during these interactions with our clients and their patients and help the Current Health product team turn these observations into useful insights and better products.
- Be a subject matter expert on Current Health’s product offerings helping clients optimally utilize our technology as they go live (including training end users)
- Support the Implementation Team by providing tactical response and strategic solutions to use cases and translating these into actionable steps for clients
- Support clients in onboarding of users to the Learning Management System and granting user access to the Current Health system
- Coach and support patients in the initial setup of the Current Health Kit. Responding to any patient inquiries and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Provide support in Root Cause Analysis and Lessons Learnt to prevent future issues
- Serve as the client support representative during the implementation and post go-live phases to drive optimization for clients
What You’ll Be Doing on-site:
- Travel on-site either alone or with other members of the implementation or customer success team.
- Help with testing, training, and implementation at client sites that are going live with our technology.
- Work directly with healthcare providers and patients, solving their technology problems and making them comfortable with Current Health technology.
- Be a flexible problem solver, helping the Current Health technology team understand bugs and tech failures and problem solve with them.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of work experience in software implementation, designing solutions, delivering group trainings
- Experience working for a medical device, health IT, or digital health company
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual with a bias for action
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, multitask and prioritize multiple requests
- Passion about working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel up to 40-60 percent of the time as needed
- 401k contribution up to a maximum of 3% on base salary
- 70% contribution towards Health, Optical and dental plans including partner and family.
- 1 x Life & AD&D Insurance
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of public holidays
- Flexible, autonomous working environment
- Travel expenses covered
- Spec your own environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team events
- Monthly snack box
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈