Customer Support Analyst (After Hours)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Do you identify with any of the below statements?
- I wish my weekend was longer.
- I wish I could work outside of the traditional 9-5pm so that I could pursue my hobbies/passions during the day.
- I wish I had more opportunity to work part-time.
- I wish my job had more location flexibility.
- I wish I could do all of the above while advancing my career and increasing my opportunities for upward mobility.
- I wish I could do all of the above while creating meaningful impact.
If so, the Customer Support Analyst (After Hours) role at Ambra Health could be a great next step in your career.
The Customer Support Analyst (After Hours) role is a unique opportunity to kick-start your career in healthcare technology with a less traditional schedule. As a Customer Support Analyst (After Hours), you will be a primary troubleshooter for Ambra's customer base outside of normal business hours. Given the nature of our customer's business, support/help are required 24/7. As such, the Customer Support Analyst (After Hours) will play a crucial role in enabling patient care delivery at all times. Beyond that, the Customer Support Analyst (After Hours) will also have the opportunity to dive into our product's software configuration capabilities while helping push customer deployments forward. In order to provide the tools you need to best succeed in this role, we will provide ample training and resources.
This is the perfect opportunity for those seeking career advancement while simultaneously pursuing other hobbies and passions during the work week. There are many opportunities in terms of career trajectory at Ambra - whether you choose to stay in an After Hours role or pursue a day-hour full time position following your time as a Customer Support Analyst (After Hours).
- Answer phone calls for existing Ambra Customers
- Troubleshoot technical issues with Ambra Customers
- Escalate technical issues with Ambra Customers when needed
- Answer customer Chats and Support Tickets
- Work with existing Analysts/Senior Analysts to manage ticket queue
- Configure customer workflows to propel the speed of deployment with the Ambra software
- Drive and own ad hoc miscellaneous projects as Ambra operations aim to continuously evolve and improve
- Education: College Degree preferred but not required
- Location: Remote
- Must have availability from 9-5pm MT for training during first month following start date
- Hours: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
- Sample Full Time Shift:
- Shift 1: Wednesday, 5:30pm - 3:30am MST
- Shift 2: Thursday, 5:30pm - 3:30am MST
- Shift 3: Friday, 5:30pm - 3:30am MST
- Shift 4: Saturday, 11:30pm - 9:30am MST
- Off: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
- Sample Full Time Shift:
- Team player mindset
- Desire to make an impact in the healthcare industry
- Interest in learning technical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Customer Service a plus!
- Start Date: 6/21/21
Deadline for Application: 5/1/21
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈