Customer Support Agent
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Customer Service
Bitcoin.com's mission is to create more 'economic freedom' in the world. By economic freedom we mean the ability for individuals to freely acquire and use personal resources however they choose. We assert that this freedom is a fundamental human right and a vital component of human dignity, and we believe that it is foundational for peaceful and prosperous societies.
Our vision is to provide the next billion people with access to products that exemplify the ideals of Bitcoin, and therefore support economic freedom. We see the key features of Bitcoin as being decentralization, censorship resistance, and permissionless-ness.
Our approach is to develop and promote widely accessible products that make cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin more accessible. For example, individuals can buy, use, and store them securely with our digital wallet and financial services. Businesses get access to the tools they need to accept cryptocurrency payments. Developers get support building technologies that promote financial inclusivity. Everyone who visits Bitcoin.com can learn about the future of money from a trusted source.
We are seeking a talented Customer Service Agent who shares our vision.
Working under the guidance of our Head of Global Support, this role requires the ability to work at a laser fast pace on resolving customer issues, while providing the best customer experience. You should have a pulse on one of the fastest industries in existence, providing our customers with the most engaging experience aligned with the Bitcoin.com brand.The position will require the successful candidate to work inter-departmentally across Marketing, Product Management, Design, News, Finance, and Developer teams.
• Work with the support team to provide an exceptional, world-class customer experience
• Execute resolution of ticket volume at a level of excellence
• Report to Global Head of Support with regular issues
• Collaborate with support team as-needed
• You possess and manage a superior level of task management abilities
• Work with in-house Support technology
• Follow Support best practices and communicate with the team on new ideas
• 2+ years in a customer support role
• Especially if worked with simple ticket systems (zendesk, freshdesk, etc.) and high-load ticket volume
• Must be able to work weekends
• The ability to do recurring tasks on a daily basis, even if they take up to 100% of the time (referring to tickets)
• Strong writing English skills and at least conversational spoken English
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Communicates exceptionally well in both written and verbal English
• Experience working with conversion funnels
Nice To Have:
• Working in a blockchain, cryptocurrency or digital assets environment
• A plus if was involved in content writing or community management
• A plus if was involved in a gaming business
• Has worked with JIRA
• Basic understanding of cryptocurrency terminology (TX, BTC, etc.)
We are serious about what we do, but more importantly, we have a lot of fun doing it. Our work culture is modern, meaning we strive for work experiences based on transparency, productivity, trust, and passion. For all employees, benefits include:
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Wellness program (gym, etc.)
- Yoga classes
- Japanese classes
For employees residing in Japan, we offer "permanent employment" status (正社員) and the option to be paid in yen.
Employees residing outside of Japan are classified as Independent Contractors and are paid in the cryptocurrency of their choice.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈