Customer Support Agent
4 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
The Vision & Purpose…
Our vision and purpose are to simply provide the best for our best friends, and to give our best friends the richest, healthiest life possible through the power of scientific nutrition.
There’s No ‘I’ in ‘We’…
We are Transparent.
We are Hustlers.
We are Family.
Who We Are...
Petlab Co. is the world’s fastest-growing pet supplement business. Launching in December 2018, Petlab Co. We managed to drive over $100m in sales in 2020 without any external funding. We have a loyal community of over 100,000+ pets and tens of thousands of owners who have had their lives positively impacted by our innovative Petlab Co. products. Petlab Co. is a vibrant, fast-moving, and customer-centric team that values and rewards high performing players. It is an ideal place for a candidate who is ambitious, hardworking, loves animals, is looking to rapidly progress their career, and would enjoy working in a vibrant environment with smart co-workers and friendly office dogs! With a currently strong foothold in the United States, in the next several years, the Company intends to rapidly establish a presence across Europe and Asia. This exciting growth/hyper-scale will be underpinned by a continually evolving bedrock of proprietary product formulations that will improve pet and owner lives. Finally, the Company intends to continue to grow the value-add services and innovative products it provides to its enthusiastic community.
Your Role In A Nutshell…
The US CS team sit within Amplify Ltd (Altitude Ads US Subsidiary), whose mission is to give first class customer service to millions of pet owners across the US. We are looking for a skilled Customer Support Agent to join the growing customer experience team. In this role, you’ll be the voice of a trusted brand that helps pets feel better at every stage of their doggy life. This role reports to one of our Customer Support Team Leads and is a full time position. Your primary responsibility will be to answer calls from our customers to help them find the right solutions. When you are not one the phone, you will be supporting the team with answering queries via email.
Key Roles & Responsibilities (The Serious Stuff)…
- 90% of your time will be dedicated to frontline work such as answering a minimum of 35 calls per day.
- 10% of your time will be Goal Setting and Review. There will be weekly 30 minute check-ins and coaching opportunities with their lead.
- Must maintain a score of at least 90% on regular quality reviews.
What it takes to be successful in your role...
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk support software is preferred
- Displays excellent time management skills. Shows up on time every time and sticks to their schedule. Uses their time effectively and efficiently
- Adeptly handles several tasks and multiple priorities at once
- Practices attentive and active listening. They have the patience to hear people out and can accurately restate customer needs and offer extraordinary customer service
- Loves to learn on the fly, is very adaptable and welcoming to change (“growth mindset”). This is a start-up environment so an ideal candidate learns quickly when facing new problems. They should also enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision, but know when to ask questions
- You work quickly and are highly detail-oriented
- It’s a plus if you have an interest in pets and pet health
The Good Stuff...
- Fully Remote Working
- Healthcare (vision & dental)
- Optional FS & 401K offerings
- Internet Stipend
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈