Customer Support Agent
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Customer Service
Nebra is looking to hire a Customer Support Agent to join their growing team. The purpose of this role is to be an extremely versatile member of the team that sits in between most of the other day to day jobs within Nebra and acts as a conduit between and assistance to all of them.
The general job of the Customer Support Agent will be to build and improve the consumer facing image of the company and ensure this stays strong and builds powerful and unique individual customer experiences.
Roles and responsibilities
Below are some of the roles and responsibilities that could feature as part of the day to day work.
This list is not exhaustive and is mostly for guidance. We would like the successful candidate to become a highly integrated part of the company. As a member of our small, but fast-growing team, we do ask everyone to do a bit of everything. But as the company expands you have the opportunity to shape the role to your needs.
- Working to solve technical and non-technical customer support queries from multiple channels – Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, email, website comments, Freshdesk (our support ticketing system), Kickstarter, BackerKit and any others.
- Managing refunds, creating invoices, adding new orders to our system, and more.
- Community management - answering queries from community members in our Discord channel.
- Managing sales queries and forwarding them to our sales team.
- Maintain and update the support knowledge base with support from all staff based on product updates, regular support requests and other info
- There are also opportunities to spend time learning new skills that could tie in with your job – anything from sewing for wearables to PCB design – if it could loosely be described as making then we are keen to support it!
- Opportunity to help us prepare for and attend events worldwide as necessary
Prior experience is desirable but not essential, however, the following would be useful assets.
- Familiar with Freshdesk support ticketing system, Linnworks, and Shopify (If not, don't worry! We can teach you).
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- A general interest in technology, computing, coding, software etc.
- You're happy to working remotely.
- Enthusiastic and a good sense of humour (required).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈