Customer Support Advocate
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Customer Service
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision’s Customer Solutions team is in search of an experienced Customer Support Advocate in North America to provide enterprise-level, front line support to customers.
About the Team:
Our team helps prospects and customers understand and get the most value out of our products. Customer Solutions include pre-sales Solutions Consulting, post-sales Product Consultants, Product Training/Content, Tools, Operations, and Support. Customer Support Advocates are the face of InVision on our global support team and responsible for helping ensure customers have an ideal customer experience by helping answer questions, tracking feature requests, troubleshooting basic technical issues, and escalating unresolved issues to cross functional partners in Support Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Success, and other departments at InVision. A Customer Support Advocate's goal is to make the customer experience as smooth as possible by helping whenever a customer runs into a bump in the road.
What you’ll do:
- Prioritize, directly respond to, and engage qualified customer support inquiries and requests via email, phone, live chat, social media, video conferencing, and internal channels.
- Compare, analyze, qualify, and escalate customer requests to appropriate teams or individuals.
- Provide thoughtful technical and product support to those of varying technical fluencies.
- Think on your feet, learn a complex product inside and out, diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues.
- Advocate for ways to improve the customer experience in our product and processes
- Share industry best practices on web/mobile design practices and tools with customers
- Project work that may include developing and maintaining internal and customer-facing documentation, writing macros, auditing issues, testing new features, performing data migration tasks, developing training to prepare for new feature releases, or other projects that would benefit our customers and Customer Solutions.
What you’ll bring:
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You're a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm and you genuinely relish troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- You love to teach, and in order to do that well, you’re also eager to learn as much as you can.
- You have related customer support or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- You’ve worked as or with designers or other creative professionals and understand their needs.
- You’re flexible, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all.
- You’re located in North America and able to work a 40 hour work week during local business hours M-F to provide support for our customers.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout) is a plus.
- Previous InVision experience and prior knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing) and design tools (Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Studio, Figma) are a plus.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈