Customer Success Weekend Warrior
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
🚨Please read carefully before applying:
✔️This position is 100% remote 🌍
✔️Your availability must have a minimum of 3 hours overlap with GMT
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media management tool.
On average, SmarterQueue increases the effectiveness of our customers social media content by up to 300%, and saves them over 8 hours per week - amongst many other incredible benefits!
We are a small fully remote team, spanning the UK, Canada, America and Europe.
SmarterQueue is building software which adds REAL value to influencers and marketers lives!
- Salary range USD $20 - $35 per hour (dependent on experience).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead inbox coverage during the weekends (answering live chat and email).
- Report customer feedback to the Product Team.
- Develop relationships with customers and proactively gather information on their needs to identify SmarterQueue features that could help them achieve their goals.
- Identify and execute opportunities to increase customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Take customer demo and onboarding calls.
- Create, review and edit Help Center articles.
- Complete communication reports, and suggest improvements.
- Recommend best practices to the Customer Success Manager for the benefit of the broader company related to customer experience, operations, product, sales and training.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Part time (with the opportunity to go full time).
- Must be flexible regarding working hours.
- Contract position.
- You will work 100% remotely and report directly to the Head Of Operations & Customer Success.
- You must have your own computer/equipment with a solid connection to the internet.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable, responsible and consistent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Independent and very resourceful.
- Incredible organisational skills, with the ability to multitask.
- A strong understanding of social media.
- Remote working experience.
- Startup experience.
- Sales experience.
HOW TO APPLY
✔️Click to apply, and ensure you send us a brief intro note
✔️Make sure your resume is uploaded on AngelList, and your Linkedin URL is added to your profile
✔️All applications without a complete AngelList profile and intro note, mentioning ‘taco’, will be immediately disqualified 😉
✨We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
➡️Visit smarterqueue.com for more information about the product.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!