Customer Success Training Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
- Deliver onboarding training for Medable’s Customer Success team, including developing onboarding strategies, delivering onboarding training sessions, and improving the onboarding training offering on an ongoing basis
- Work with Quality Management to develop appropriate onboarding materials
- Work with Subject Matter Experts across the organization to understand and train on new product features, new processes, and new policies
- Facilitate delivery of new hire training materials and curriculum that incorporates classroom sessions, eLearning, coaching and mentoring, and web communication
- Evaluate on-boarding training and suggest changes as necessary
- Work with Quality Management to implement changes
- Plan and implement a comprehensive CS onboarding training program to onboard new Medable CS employees
- Oversee and direct workshops, training sessions, seminars, and lectures for on-boarding trainees
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Medable policies, processes, and procedures relative to current business operations
- Maintain knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry
- Mentor and develop new Customer Success team members
- Conducts required onboarding CS training sessions
- Monitor and evaluate onboarding training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Maintain technical knowledge by collaborating with the Product and Development team
- Lead the creation of lesson plans to on-board staff to learn about new and existing product capabilities, tools, and processes
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development for on-boarding
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Impressive communication, presentation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e- learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- Demonstrated presentation, coaching, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively Strong relationship building skills
- Strategic and innovative mindset
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience in the training and development field or a combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Training or Education, Business, HR, Finance, or a related field
- Bachelor's degree in Training or Education
- Microsoft Office, G Suite, Apple products, LMS, QuickTime, Confluence, Smartsheet (preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈