Customer Success Support Analyst
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
The Customer Success Support Analyst role is a unique opportunity to kick-start your career in healthcare technology. As a Customer Success Support Analyst, you will be a primary troubleshooter for Ambra's customer base during normal business hours. Given the nature of our customer's business, support/help are required 24/7. As such, the Customer Success Support Analyst will play a crucial role in enabling patient care delivery at all times. Beyond that, the Customer Success Support Analyst will also have the opportunity to dive into our product's software configuration capabilities while helping transition customer deployments to their “go-live” phase. In order to provide the tools you need to best succeed in this role, we will provide ample training and resources.
- Answer phone calls, chats, and tickets for existing Ambra Customers
- Troubleshoot technical issues with Ambra Customers
- Escalate technical issues with Ambra Customers when needed
- Work with existing Analysts/Senior Analysts to manage ticket queue
- Configure customer workflows to propel the speed of deployment with the Ambra software
- Drive and own ad hoc miscellaneous projects as Ambra operations aim to continuously evolve and improve
- Education: College Degree
- Location: Remote
- Must have availability from 9-5pm MST for training during first two months following start date
- Hours: Full Time
- Opportunities for EST, MST, and Overnight Shifts
- Team player mindset
- Desire to make an impact in the healthcare industry
- Interest in learning technical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Customer Service a plus!
- Start Date: Summer 2021
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈