Customer Success Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Customer Service
Do you want to help make cities less polluted and more accessible?
At ElectricFeel, this is what we work towards every day. By providing a complete solution to launch, operate, and grow shared electric mobility systems, we give entrepreneurs and transport companies the tools to make their cities green and car-free.
We’ve set up e-bike and e-moped sharing networks in 18 cities around the world, from Basel to Barcelona. But our network of ElectricFeel cities is expanding fast—and our team is too.
That’s where you come in, whether you're based in one of our offices' location or remotely!
As a Customer Success Specialist at ElectricFeel you will work closely with our Customer Success, Product, Sales and Partner Operations teams to manage our partner relationship and help them make the best use of the ElectricFeel technology for their success and growth.
- Manage the full life cycle for the partners: successful onboarding, launch and support during growth and scale phase
- Form a deep understanding of our product to identify customer needs for new features and improvements
- Facilitate and drive all information flows internally and with the partners, being responsible for clean project management environments
- Continuously improve our processes, proactively collect and analyse feedback from both our partners and our EF product team
- Work together with sales and partner operations to provide an excellent partner experience
- Manage the custom project reports to partners from kick-off
Who we are and how we work
- We're a young, passionate, tight-knit team from twelve different countries
- We have offices in Zurich and Barcelona, and we’re also remote-friendly
- We enjoy flexible working hours—we’re outcome oriented
- We believe in continuous learning, so each team member has their own learning budget
- Each team member gets 25 days vacation
- We like to take the initiative, with team members switching between disciplines to make projects succeed.
- We use the latest development tools and Apple hardware
- Our office environment is casual
- We like grabbing lunch or a drink together, and coming together for fun events when we can (COVID-permitting)
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in companies offering a SaaS product, or software engineering
- You have a native (or almost) level of German and you are fluent in English - written and spoken
- You have a BSc in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent
- You're an advanced user of web collaboration and project management tools
- You have strong communication skills
- You're used to a high level of accountability, so you can work independently and proactively
Nice to have
- You're familiar with data analytics, market research, business intelligence tools
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈