Customer Success / Sales Ops
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Customer Service
There are very few roles that genuinely offer the opportunity to join a company in its formative stage, that is backed by early investors in some of the most successful, transformative companies in its sector, creating solutions that empower entrepreneurs to focus on changing the world.
As the first Customer Success hire at Uncapped you will do exactly that, at the intersection of the exhilarating worlds of technology start-ups and Venture Capital. Collaborating directly with inspirational co-founders your role will be hugely impactful, shaping and executing the vision in a fast-growing company of limitless potential.
Our sales team is seeing huge success in the conversion of leads into client relationships. As a result the volume of sales support, administration, problem-shooting and client development tasks has also increased, and we need to hire our first customer success specialist to play an instrumental role in delivering client satisfaction.
Taking ownership of client relationships from signature of a contract, you will be the champion of an amazing customer experience, expediting onboarding and resolving issues, and eventually looking for opportunities to introduce partner products that help them improve in other ways you identify.
Our focus on hands-on approach training means you will be mentored and developed by accomplished sales leaders who are invested in your success, as well as having access to formalised training programmes. You will be joining an amazing team with unparalleled experience, and will experience a dynamic startup environment and develop an investor's critical thinking in the same role.
Uncapped is Europe’s first revenue based finance provider. We believe founders shouldn’t have to give away ownership of their company to fund growth. That’s why we provide interest and equity free investments from £10k to £2 million. We charge a flat fee of 6% on the capital provided and get repaid through a revenue share. There’s no pitches, cap tables or coffees required. So founders can apply online, receive an offer and start growing their business!
We’re a fully remote company and backed by Europe’s top investors including Seedcamp, Global Founders Capital and Whitestar Capital - early investors in other fintechs such as Transferwise, Revolut, and Funding Circle. We recently raised another $26m of investment and are ready to scale.
- Collaborate with our clients to deliver an amazing ongoing customer experience, problem-solving and testing solutions
- Support our sales team, ensuring efficient onboarding for customers and as well as helping identify opportunities for them to refinance when applicable
- Help build out an effective sales operations function, looking to automate and document as appropriate
- Knowledge: Become a subject matter expert about target’s investment options and how it compares with our product.
- Culture: Lead by example to create an inspiring team environment where ideas are shared and openness is valued alongside impact to customers.
This is a hugely varied role offering you the chance to interact with founders and C-suite stakeholders from across the start-up ecosystem. One moment you could be completing essential KYC documentation, another following up with a Finance Director for necessary contractual information, then round out your day facilitating an introduction that leads to Venture Capital backing for the next Emily Weiss or Anne Boden. For the right candidate, this is a truly unique and wildly interesting opportunity.
A bit about you
- A university degree or a very good academic record, but can also think outside the box
- Experience in a people/customer centric role, such as customer success or sales operations in the tech start-up space
- Knowledge of or interest in the high-growth businesses ecosystem, e.g. ecommerce, SaaS and D2C business models
- A natural problem-solver, you preempt issues and look to address the root cause through automation or better processes. You never have to address the same issue twice
- Knowledge of a CRM such as Pipedrive or Salesforce would be beneficial
- You’re an extremely good communicator in English and comfortable working across different cultures
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills; acute attention to detail
Additional characteristics we expect our entire team to demonstrate ❤️
- Adaptability and flexibility in the ever-changing world of a start-up
- Positivity and a can-do mindset when faced with new opportunities
- Self-motivation and a sense of pride in achieving stretch goals on your own merit
- An appetite for learning
- Comfort receiving and providing constructive criticism; we believe in continuous improvement and want you to be part of informing that
At Uncapped, we believe it’s our people who make us successful. We are a startup with big aspirations and we work hard, so we want to give our people the benefits that they really want. We’re constantly adding to this as new people join but here’s a list of the sorts of things you can expect:
- Rewarding compensation plan + Company pension
- Personal growth fund - Raise your game from great to spectacular
- Flexible working - Remote-first processes for ultimate flexibility
- Generous holidays - 30 days to see the world (send us a postcard)
- Your birthday off - Enjoy your special day on us
- Annual retreat abroad - Connect with your team on a paid staff trip
- Weekly recognition and awards - Celebrate wins big and small
- Workspace fit for you - Get €300 to improve your home office
- Opportunity to make a big impact every day on the lives of European entrepreneurs!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈