Customer Success Representative (FR/EN)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe
Salary: Linked to experience
Category: Customer Service
Havr is a French, remote tech company that is a European leader in the fast-growing sector of smart access. Havr has developed a unique and world-first LiFi critical access solution to streamline operations across Europe’s largest businesses.
Havr's flagship Brightlock product is a flexible, secure and powerful solution for smart access applications in a B2B environment. It's the only smart lock to combine enterprise-strength scalability with a simple, intuitive, consumer-grade user experience. With Li-Fi, Brightlock generates and shares in real-time unique light signals that any user's smartphone flash can use to unlock doors quickly, easily and in complete security.
Created in 2017, Havr now has 20+ team members spread across Europe. Brightlock is already in use or being evaluated by more than 20 blue-chip organisations.
Looking further ahead, Havr has a vision of its smart access solutions as the cornerstone of a new era of frictionless operations that power the world's economy.
The role entails becoming a support guru with a passion for service – driving customer adoption, growth, and advocacy across our customer portfolio. We will provide all the necessary resources to get you involved in all aspects of support – from onboarding to success and so take your career to the next level
So what will you be waking up to do?
• To set up and championing Havr’s customer success practices internally to ensure clients love us!
• To help the customer throughout roll-outs, onboarding, support, and training. Follow up with ROI research to establish the success of the partnership.
• To be our clients’ trusted partner by helping them get the most out of our products and find the best use cases for them.
• To calmly and quickly resolve things when things don’t quite work as well they should (yes, it will happen!).
• To work with our Sales team to drive engagement and renewals and secure new business opportunities (upselling)
• To find ways in which our clients can be our champions (testimonials, case studies, etc…).
• To enable Sales Account Managers to know intimately the business and the buying cycle of identified leads.
• To find out just what the clients feel about us, and then tell all your teammates.
• If things go really well, develop your own customer portfolio.
What you rock at:
- Owning the job and being super responsive!
- Being resourceful, determined, a good (patient) listener with a massive smile, even under pressure.
- Identifying what customers’ goals are and helping them reach them.
- Spending lots of time with people, and adapting to your interlocutors.
- Speaking French and English. All-day long, even with those with thick accents.
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- Being super organized and a good communicator.
Your Exp level:
- 2 years in customer success or a client-facing role. Bonus for SaaS exp.
- Great with Tech, CRMs, and if possible Intercom.
- BA/BS, MBA, or Master would give you a head start.
- Previous work with complex organizations or channel distribution.
- You’re in an EU timezone (+/- 1 hour of CET)
A few reasons why you would like working at Havr and would be a good fit here:
– You’re an explorer, keen to learn new skills in a fast-growing startup.
– We love people that speak up, are comfortable sharing thoughts with senior leadership, and ensure the best customer success standards.
– Freedom and little oversight; driven in your passion for Havr, you’ll thrive autonomously.
– As driven explorers, we love to kindly challenge one-another. You’ll check your ego at the door.
– 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. We’re running a marathon, so we work hard & smart, not breakneck & stupid.
– A number of remote work advantages: home-office set up bonus, regular travel to team meet-ups, sport, and home-office monthly contributions etc..
– Access to coworking spaces anywhere in Europe, paid by Havr.
– No dicks allowed! When we see the bullying in the startup world, we’re ashamed of being part of it. People are the most important element of our company.
– Finally, we live for the customer. You’ll love serving them, and generating value for them!
Send your application: [email protected]
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈