Customer Success Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks a Seasonal Customer Success Representative.
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs over 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Seasonal Customer Success Representative must have a positive attitude and a passion for delivering effective service to all customers. This entry-level position reports to the Customer Success Manager and is a member of the Great Minds Sales Team. This position will be based in our Farmington Hills, MI office and will be responsible for pre- and post-sales support, handling a host of customer inquiries in high volumes, and providing overall customer satisfaction. Candidates should be able to cover West Coast business hours.
- Assists customers via incoming calls, voicemails, emails, live chat, and web inquiries regarding print and digital product offerings, order placement, shipping of materials, and website navigation in high volumes
- Works collaboratively with several Great Minds teams as well as other members of the Customer Success Team
- Routes inquiries to the appropriate Great Minds team(s) for assistance
- Keeps clear and meticulous records of customer interactions through Salesforce – the organization’s Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool
- Assists in Salesforce data validation and management
- Great opportunity and learning experience for a recent graduate in a fast-growing organization
- Self-motivated with excellent creative and proactive problem-solving skills
- Incomparable people skills with ability to handle difficult situations with poise
- Ability to efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn about company products and policies to better assist customers
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Start Date: May 17, 2021
- This position is located in Farmington Hills, MI; Remote positions available
Please send a resume to apply.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈