Customer Success Representative
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Customer Service
Hello prospective pickle! Design Pickle is currently seeking to expand our Customer Success team by adding a Customer Success Representative. This position will ensure the use of our creative service is truly able to change our clients' lives through creativity.
Reports to: Customer Success Manager
On a daily basis, works closely with: Frequently collaborates with Marketing, Project Management and Sales teams.
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company that meets in co-working spaces periodically.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We're a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don't stress if pickles aren't your thing. It's not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees' uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we're looking for individuals who have...
- Have around 2-3 years of relevant experience in Customer Success under your belt. You come from a SaaS environment and know how to help clients utilize softwares properly.
- Have proven success at building rapport with clients and solving both user and product issues.
- Friendliness is in your bones and you are able to handle escalations with a smile on your face.
- You're persistent as hell and extremely goal-oriented.
- Organization is something you pride yourself on and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you're walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what's expected:
- Work closely with a small team resolving customer inquiries, issues, and concerns
- Communicate with clients to ensure their success while using Design Pickle
- Provide delight and create WOW moments to build brand loyalty from our customer base
- Reduce churn within the first month of a client's onboarding as a new customer by monitoring account and aiding in the proper use of Design Pickle
- Track refund metrics and reduce the amount of refunds issued in a client's first month or trialing period
- Relay communication issues or questions from customers to proper channels to stay ahead of potential trends
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Stock option potential: We give our tenured staff a stake in what we're building here.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019 & 2020, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
We aim for Mister-Rogers-Level friendliness; every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect.
We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveraging our time, technology, and resources.
We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision, conversation, and action with honesty (even when no one is looking).
We embrace our collective responsibility to delight customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community.
We are ambitious creators with grit by the jarful. We take ownership of our decisions and grow from our mistakes.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈