Customer Success Representative
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
If you’re looking for a meaningful career with a fast-growing financial services company, the Customer Success Representative role may be the job for you. In this role, you are the first contact for potential and new customers via chat, phone, and email. You are responsible for uncovering pain points in order to recommend Patriot’s products and services that are the best fit to help American businesses run fast, easy, and affordable accounting and payroll. We are looking for hungry, humble, and smart candidates who have the ability to either work regular shifts (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) or later shifts (11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.). This position is open to all candidates who legally reside and are eligible to work in the United States.
- Contact potential clients and follow up with leads
- Provide demos of the software to potential clients
- Contact recent signups and assist them with questions they have about the software
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients via phone, live online chat, or email.
- Work within a team environment to help clients identify the value in the software
- Superior customer service skills, including verbal and written communications.
- Sales/marketing experience in working with potential clients.
- Experience and working knowledge of U.S. based payroll, payroll tax, and accounting and/or is
- willing to complete training in these fields.
- The ability to learn technical subjects quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant!
- Ability to work in an independent fashion as well as a team environment and is self-motivation.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritizing skills.
Some of Our Perks Include:
- Modern office culture
- All equipment up to date and provided
- Enjoy the relaxed dress code. Whether you wear jeans or your favorite hoodie, we just want you to be comfortable.
- Freedom to introduce new ideas or technologies; we’re open-minded to new ways of doing things!
We offer competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including paid time off after 90 days, medical, dental and vision insurance; Section 125 HSA and FSA accounts; company paid life, short term and long term disability insurance and a 401(k) with company match.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈