Customer Success Manager - Research
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships with the objective of customer retention and growth. The Customer Success Manager works closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied and partners with customers to solve problems. The Customer Success Manager owns the account relationship after the sales process is complete and remains the primary customer contact throughout the customer lifecycle.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success - Research, the Customer Success Manager will work exclusively on the Kuali Research product and this position will be on the Kuali Research product team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kuali builds open source higher ed solutions in a competitive space where users are just waiting to be delighted.
Why join us? Our work matters — we’re helping our customers improve the quality of higher education by decreasing administrative costs. We compete in a competitive space where users are saddled with outdated, inefficient, legacy ERPs and eager to be delighted. We’re generating revenue and growing quickly with nearly 170 customers and 100 employees. Kuali is committed to open source software development. You’ll have a significant impact on what we do and how we do it because we are an empowered group of entrepreneurs. Plus, you’ll get to work with some truly amazing people at a fast-growing, design-centric EdTech startup.
- Oversee customer implementations, provide project management and provide other onboarding assistance as needed.
- Provide analysis of customer business process and provide insight as needed.
- Become a trusted advisor to multiple people at the customer school and become the customer’s voice within the company.
- Monitor the health of the customer relationship.
- Solve problems that arise during the customer lifecycle to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to share best practices and provide information about new features.
- Share customer feedback with the Product team to help guide product development.
- Provide customer stories to other teams as requested
- Manage the customer renewal process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; highly invested in developing strong relationships both with customers and colleagues.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to understand and communicate technical concepts in a clear and simplistic way.
- Proactive and sensitive to customer needs.
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- 1-3 years of experience working with Higher Education institutions or similar
- 3-5 years of experience implementing or supporting an enterprise-class system
- The ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Project Management certification
- Business Analysis certification
- You’ll have the opportunity to travel. The travel requirement could be 35%.
- We are a remote division of the company. You’d be expected to have a suitable home working environment or alternative.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (desired):
- You've used Kuali Research and/or worked in a Higher Education's Research department.
- You've received a Business Analysis certification
- You've been trained in change management techniques and philosophy
- 401k matching (up to 4% of your salary)
- Full health premiums paid by company for you and dependents
- Take the time off that you need (we don’t track sick or vacation time)
- Paid holidays
- Annual tech hardware budget to buy whatever you want to do your job
- Annual conference and training budget to learn what you want to learn
- Fully remote environment
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!