Customer Success manager EU
5 days ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: Customer Service
Are you a self-starter and a team player?
We offer a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company building a proven SaaS-based Visitor and Workspace Management Solution used by Fortune 500 and SMEs globally. Our clients include companies such as Airbnb, Audi, Dimension Data, L’Oréal, Pepsico and many more. Millions of people around the world use our mobile apps.
In everything we do, we strive to deliver a world-class customer experience and cater to the enterprise security needs of our clients. Our mission is to help customers be successful in delivering positive connections every day by transforming how employees, visitors, and contractors flow in and out of locations around the world. With Proxyclick, organizations ensure people are welcomed safely and efficiently on-site while ensuring all work locations are secure and comply with data regulations.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll act as the expert point of contact, helping global customers to deploy our platform. You’ll work hand-in-hand with other teams, including Sales, Product and Legal to deliver the best possible experience to our customers all over the world.
You will provide training and present a customised solution to key stakeholders, administrators and end users, collaborate with project teams to meet deadlines and complete tasks in an effective and timely manner.
Role and responsibilities
- You’ll follow project timelines and customise the approach according to our customers’ needs
- You’ll make use of our digital project management tool and provide guidance to other team members in the usage of it
- You’ll be a product expert, understanding how Proxyclick can solve our clients challenges around building security and visitor experience, as well as provide daily support
- You’ll partner closely with Product, to provide valuable feedback regarding use cases and new features
- You’ll conduct regular project status reviews with the customer
- You will manage the ongoing relationship with mid-market customers, ensuring that we increase and retain revenue by forming strong relationships with your customers
- 1+ years experience providing support, preferably in a B2B environment
- A proven track record of adding real value at a dynamic and fast-growing company
- Passionate about the customer and the product
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences
- Self-motivating and entrepreneurial team player
- Experience building lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- German in addition to English required
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Annual remote working trip (check our YouTube channel for a preview of our last ones)
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home or abroad
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- Stock option plan
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Proxyclick we aim to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and backgrounds lead to a better environment for our people and a better product for our users. We welcome everyone to our workplace, no matter where you are from, and the more diverse we are, the more unified our ability to ensure respectful connections all around the world.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈