Customer Success Manager, East
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Udacity’s mission is to power careers through tech education. We’re an immersive online learning platform offering practitioner level education in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. We are backed by some of the best known investors - Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital to name a few. Udacity has the potential to transform the world at large scale by providing the life-long learners an opportunity to re-skill or upskill them in future bleeding edge skills and create a meaningful impact in professional and personal lives. We are similarly, helping the enterprises solve the talent shortage issue by being their partner of choice in transforming their workforce while they embark on digital transformation journey. If you are inspired to be part of something amazing…read on!
Our Enterprise team is responsible for helping companies and their employees realize the power of Udacity’s training at scale. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale. We're looking for someone who has a proven track record of providing highly-professional customer service to executives and managers at Fortune 1,000 companies, and can excel in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customer executives, managers and employees with a dedicated customer success process. Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty and driving strong renewal and upsell rates.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Udacity methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Partner with Udacity’s Sales team to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Craft customer on-boarding assets, adapt existing customer on-boarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new on-boarding assets.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- + years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. Software or education experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈