Customer Success Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine and Eastern Europe
Category: Customer Service
Global Talent was founded in 2017 by ex-Apple, ex-Google & Nest executive, Andy Baynes, and three young entrepreneurs from Ukraine with a mission to disrupt the whole concept of remote teams. Since then we have helped a dozen high-growth startups and large corporations to build products used by millions of people around the world.
We believe that access to talent, talent management, and talent growth is critical for clients who want to build complex products and technologies. We are on a mission to accelerate technology progress by building exceptionally great remote teams.
As part of our ongoing growth plans, we now need to hire a customer success manager.
The customer success manager forms a key part of the business and works closely with our c-level executives and our customers to deliver exceptional projects and services in line with our strategy and clients needs.
- Oversee the delivery of projects in line with customer needs and expectations. The customer success manager will work closely with the delivery manager and GT executives as needed to define, cost and implement projects based on client needs. The customer success manager will establish effective appropriate governance and escalation processes to ensure that each assigned project is delivered on time, on budget and in line with specifications.
- Delivery of services to clients in line with agreed expectations. The customer success manager will work with assigned clients to define services and establish suitable KPIs, SLAs and OLAs to ensure that the client receives the effective portfolio of services to meet the agreed needs.
- Establish and run appropriate account management and governance processes with designated clients, including appropriate executive reviews (usually quarterly). The customer success manager will define and prepare the relevant materials for each client review in partnership with the GT Executive sponsor and will ensure that actions are documented and followed through by the relevant GT resources.
- Develop our customer success proposition in partnership with the CTO to grow our capabilities to support and enhance client platforms and growth opportunities, often interacting with their clients or sales teams to achieve client outcomes
- Support the CTO and other business development leaders in creating new business proposals, taking time to understand requirements, creatively considering appropriate solutions and adjusting as needed
- Act as a local champion for GT in a particular set of geographies and or markets, taking on research projects on market trends, identifying the availability of key talent, building suitable partnerships with appropriate technology, academic or other relevant organisations to proactively evolve the GT brand.
- Set up and manage end to end quarterly (or monthly, as needed) GT-Client performance reviews
- Monitor client activities and produce NPS-centric performance and reporting and develop new reporting systems as needed.
- Support of sales organization productivity.
- Work with Sales Org to maintain a prospect/client database and CRM
- Negotiate prices and costs with existing clients
- Take ownership of customer relationships and commercial responsibility for customer accounts
- Lead customer relationships, set and steer towards business targets, including revenue targets and customer success targets.
- Assess monthly revenue forecasts and provide clear information on the customer's performance, activities and achievements, relationships with and feedback about the assigned GT team and any other information as relevant.
- Be an ambassador of the GT brand and its key values.
- Experienced and collaborative business professional with proven capabilities working internationally with different cultures and clients and with good communication capabilities
- A passion to deliver great projects and services, understanding of relevant frameworks such as ITIL, Agile, Prince etc. is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and strong and tenacious follow through on actions and tasks but with the ability to understand a bigger picture for a client
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to adapt to new situations and challenges, with the soft skills to be able to draw on expert elsewhere in the GT network to remove blockers and find solutions
- Client focussed with proven account and service management skills able to draw out the voice of the customer and ensure the GT organisation is aligned to needs.
- 10 years plus experience in relevant industries
- Strong English language skills are critical.
- The ability to manage multiple clients at the same time, meeting their different needs and taking care of the details.
- Ability to see the bigger picture, analyze and structure information, and maintain a high level of discipline and initiative.
- The customer success manager will report into the c-level position and will also be required to build strong relationships with other key GT executives.
- The service delivery manager will partner closely with our existing delivery manager and with the direct employees and third-party associates in our technology centre of excellence.
- This role can work remotely and can be based anywhere in Eastern Europe, but regular travel to Kyiv, Ukraine will be required, potentially on a monthly basis.
- An opportunity to have a strong influence on the direction of the company.
- Steep learning curve and personal growth.
- Own your time with a high level of independence and no micromanagement.
- Collaborate with clients from all over the world, ranging from Silicon Valley hot start-ups to corporations with 80 million customers.
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Monthly education allowance for courses, training, books, events.
- Health insurance (plus, a separate Covid treatment fund in case you or your close family member are positive).
- Unlimited healthy snacks, fruits, gym membership, tickets to all the events at Unit.city.
- Opportunity to visit our office in the first Ukrainian innovation park - Unit.city (Dorohozhytska st, 3).
- The warm atmosphere of passionate and proactive people building something they are really proud of.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine and Eastern Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈