Customer Success Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
The sudden rise in new remote work models has triggered an increase in the adoption of collaboration tools, an acceleration of digital transformations, and the need for visibility into how work gets done. Legacy metrics for assessing productivity in the workplace alone, are no longer sufficient for making the right business decisions in today’s reality. Companies must redefine their tech stack and data-driven dashboards to gain insights into how to inspire employees, boost team efficiency and promote positive outcomes-- all while building a culture based on trust and transparency. Redefining the measurement of performance in the workplace is one of the most important things an organization can do to modernize their workplace. And at ActivTrak, we’re taking on this challenge.
ActivTrak is a product-led, innovative software company that introduced it’s award-winning workforce analytics platform in 2015. Our cloud-based platform provides productivity insights into how teams work, improving employee and customer experience, while also enabling better business outcomes. At ActivTrak, we recognize the powerful link between these two concepts and we're on a mission to understand it more every day. Alongside 8500+ paying customers, our team uses the platform internally to assess team and organizational performance, hone product features, develop best practices, streamline processes, invest in new innovations, and promote a culture of immediate feedback and transparency.
We are a fast-growing, agile company with a forward-thinking, inclusive culture. Our teams are encouraged to collaborate daily to solve challenges, create and champion new ideas, and execute initiatives that help global customers and their modern workforces succeed by working better together. We’ve grown our team to over 100 people, raised over 70M money from some of the best venture capital firms around like Sapphire Ventures and Elsewhere Partners, and have experienced triple digit growth with ARR in eight figures. Customers love our product—with an average rating of 4.7/5 stars across 800+ online reviews.
What you will do:
As a Customer Success Manager, you play an integral role in ActivTrak’s customer success experience and retention efforts.
- Responsibilities include building a relationship as a trusted advisor for understanding the solution and collectively ensuring the overall success of a customer.
- As such a resource, this position will manage the customer journey by first assisting in on-boarding customers by leveraging their strong product knowledge and vast experience to do this at scale.
- By maintaining a long-term relationship with customers, you will gain an understanding of a customers' business objectives and the impact to the business of fully understanding how employees work and provide guidance to the overall success of the organization.
- Successful candidates will have excellent relationship building skills and understand how to provide customers with best practices in order to provide customers with value immediately.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar customer-focused role
- Experience with Salesforce and Outreach is a plus
- Ability to adapt to changing business issues and requirements and be creative in suggesting new approaches
- Always driving to understand customers and their problems deeply
- High level of organizing your workflows. Understanding what it means to own a customer portfolio and manage your time efficiently
- Influencing all levels of leadership from IT, HR, and C-Level executives
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively offers solutions and best practices
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to present to a diverse audience, internally and externally
- Position is remote within US
- Minimal travel
- Limited physical demands
We have seven foundational values that are core to who we are and how we work:
- Customer-focused: Our customers are the lifeblood of the business
- Respectful: Treat everyone with respect, decency and kindness
- Innovative: Be bold; experiment and learn/fail fast
- Data-driven: Measure what matters most
- Open and direct: Engage is open and direct dialogue across teams
- Accountable: Be accountable to each other, our customers, our partners and yourself.
- Execution-oriented: We value the spirit of debate, new ideas and fast decision-making
This is an incredible opportunity to embark on an exciting journey with an early-stage, dynamic VC-backed company. If you have a positive attitude towards urgency, risk, and challenges that comes with working in a startup environment, then you will be a great fit! To see the many faces of ActivTrak, visit https://activtrak.com/our-team/.
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. #LI-REMOTE
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈