Customer Success Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Rootstock Software® is disrupting the ERP space! We are a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition.
Rootstock Software® serves customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and is available exclusively on the Salesforce Platform (Force.com) via the Salesforce AppExchange, the world's most-popular marketplace for business apps. Organizations now have insight on what is happening or what will happen at each step of the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain processes.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our growing team! The CSM works in an account team structure with responsibility for driving growth, value, and partnerships Rootstock customers to ensure they are actively engaged and fully recognizing the ROI of the Rootstock platform. The CSM works alongside fellow CSM's and Customer Support Engineers that succeed through collaboration, grit, and constant learning and development.
This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Utilize a consultative approach to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and to develop a complete understanding of their business goals and objectives.
- Become an expert on the Rootstock platform from the business user perspective and become a trusted advisor for our customers.
- Execute on a shared roadmap with customers on product features, services, and delivery objectives.
- Drive business value through proactive and customer obsessed relationship management and customer project delivery.
- Serve as the primary contact for assigned customers post-sale, beginning at onboarding and taking full ownership through the entire customer lifecycle, including renewals, expansions, & upsells.
- Drive quarterly business reviews with customers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and management to complete customer goals and be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalate issues.
- Work with internal stakeholders to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers' success while enjoying the journey.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of successful post-sales account management experience owning a portfolio of mid-market and enterprise customers with deep technical/product needs.
- Strong technical understanding of ERP or enterprise SaaS platforms.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience administering Salesforce.
- Experience managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner for diverse audiences.
- Flexible and quick learner with the ability to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in an Account Team (pod) model.
We offer our team members competitive compensation, world class benefits, work life balance (flexible schedules, telecommuting, unlimited vacation), and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and supportive team!
Rootstock values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈