Customer Success Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
At Elliptic, we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it’s important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York City, Singapore and Tokyo. We are backed by SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
Are you a Customer Success superstar looking to apply your expertise in a fast-paced and innovative company? Are you passionate about learning and eager to immerse yourself in a growing industry? Are you truly motivated by the customer experience and building long-term relationships that enable customers to achieve their missions? If yes, then we want to hear from you.
The impact you will have:
Our Customer Success Managers are front and centre with our customers, supporting them to navigate compliance within cryptoassets and empowering them to achieve more! Working collaboratively across all areas of the business, you will champion our customers’ voice to create amazing customer experiences across all aspects of the customer journey for your assigned accounts. You will become a trusted advisor to our customers, connecting with key stakeholders and using data-led insights to help your customer base get the most out of Elliptic’s products and services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a critical function that will support our growth and expansion in the Americas and we are excited to welcome applications from across the United States, with a preference for the East Coast.
What you will do:
- Owning the entire post-sales process, including onboarding, ongoing retention and supporting Account Managers to identify growth opportunities.
- Proactively identifying and reporting on key customer health metrics
- Liaising with cross-functional internal teams (including engineering, product development, sales and marketing), to improve the entire customer experience
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to customers as they craft and deliver their crypto-related risk and compliance strategies
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partners in great depth to leverage as needed to meet customer needs
- Contributing to strategic decision making by sharing ideas and feedback on trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information and acting as the voice of the customer internally
- Creating and delivering on customer implementation plans to accelerate time-to-value for customers and reduce onboarding friction
- Working closely with Technical Customer Support to respond quickly to customer queries and coordinate across the various Elliptic teams to solve their problems in line with agreed SLAs
- Supporting our Product team with new feature roll outs, including training of customers, drafting client communications, implementing training tools etc
You will be a great fit here if you:
- Are confident creating and managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Thrive on working at pace and are able to think fast and demonstrate expertise to customers by drawing on past experience and industry knowledge
- Embody proactivity and are happy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in with everything required to support customers, from the day to day admin to representing Elliptic
- Push yourself to exceed expectations and relish the opportunity to work autonomously
- Enjoy thinking creatively and problem solving under pressure
- Are an exceptional and empathetic listener, and able to use this quality to truly understand the challenges your customers are facing
- Are comfortable presenting in front of large audiences and able to successfully communicate with a range of individuals
- Are at ease with complex technology and loves learning
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager in the B2B SaaS space or a complex technical market
- Experience managing a range of clients from SMEs to Enterprise
- Demonstrable success in stakeholder management both internally and externally.
- Experience managing a smaller number of accounts more intensely, maximum 30 accounts, leveraging a high touch customer success model
- Experienced the different customer cycles
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in or a passion for crypto and/or compliance
- Commercial drive
- Technical acumen
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Private health insurance & 401k
- Strong focus on personal development, with $1,000 per annum personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment: We understand that flexibility is the key to maintaining a healthy work-life balance, especially at the moment. We’re working remotely right now and are carefully considering our strategy for remote working in the longer term
- Social events, which include monthly team lunch on us, quarterly full day events and an annual company 3-day event - this year these are taking place virtually
Ensuring that individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities feel welcome at Elliptic is an ongoing priority for us. We really believe that diverse thinking, cultures, and experiences enable us to solve problems in new ways, benefiting both Elliptic and our customers.
We know that some candidates may be less likely to apply for a job unless they meet all the requirements and we also recognise that “traditional” office hours aren’t always doable, especially during the pandemic. If you want to work for Elliptic and you are excited by this role, we would love to hear from you.
And you get to be part of a business with a purpose, working with a passionate team of mission-driven people who will stretch and challenge you!
No recruitment agencies please!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈