Customer Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Given our business model, Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term profitability, growth, and success. As such, we need an experienced leader to drive success for our customers and DreamView. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (e.g., onboarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.). The ideal candidate will have 3D/AR/VR/CGI industry experience and a deep understanding of the resulting applications for retailers and consumer brands.
This is a remote/telecommute position. The studio is 100% virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the world!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your portfolio of existing customers.
- Understand the customer's business and desired outcomes to achieve success that secures long-term renewals.
- Build strong relationships with economic buyers, business champions, and technical champions.
- Manage the delivery of the customer's initial onboarding program.
- Maintain a regular communication cadence with the client, including quarterly business reviews.
- Drive customers to expand adoption of the platform for net new projects
- Communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support customer accounts
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer health and status through regular customer dialogue and by monitoring health and adoption metrics.
- Document updated on customer health and progress toward customer milestones in Salesforce and other internal systems.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience, preferably in a technical field.
- 5+ years in customer success, account management, or project management role preferably in a product-driven environment.
- Strong organizational and project management capabilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with keen attention to detail.
- Strong orientation towards teaching and enablement.
- Data-driven, analytically oriented, with a commitment to process improvement.
- Reliable and accountable, delighting customers with above-and-beyond follow-through.
- Proactive, taking the initiative to get things done on behalf of clients.
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Experience in 3D, CGI, IoT, cryptocurrency, and/or Production is preferred.
DreamView Studios was founded by veteran CGI visionaries with 100+ years combined experience in creating CGI & Visual Effects for blockbuster movies, AAA games, commercials, and eCommerce products, hailing from companies such as Disney, Industrial Light & Magic, Pixar, and Electronic Arts.
The DreamView™ cloud platform and production services help businesses create, manage, and distribute photoreal and Augmented Reality CGI products and media for eCommerce sites, marketing initiatives, consumer experiences, and more. Virtual products, lifestyle scenes, and video creation is not only faster and less costly than traditional set design and layout, but also provides infinitely reusable 3D CGI assets and media. The company's proprietary platform and process facilitates streamlined product development and visualization and is globally scalable.
DreamView's team is completely virtual with employees across the globe. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, unlimited time-off, massive growth opportunities, and a supportive and knowledgeable team to facilitate your success.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈