Customer Success Manager
Burning Glass Technologies
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
About Burning Glass
Burning Glass Technologies is a leading labor market analytics provider whose SaaS solutions play a growing role in closing the skills gap and informing educational needs for the workforce. We provide researchers, policy makers, educators, and employers with detailed real-time awareness into labor-market demand. Burning Glass proudly serves a client base that spans six continents, including education institutions, government workforce agencies, academic research centers, global recruitment and staffing agencies, major employers, and leading job boards.
About the Position
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPORTING OUR WEST COAST/PACIFIC TIME ZONE CUSTOMERS***
The full-time Customer Success Manager position is responsible for client success with subscribers to Burning Glass's SaaS products. You should be a tech-savvy, enthusiastic and empathetic partner to our customers throughout their journey to ensure they maximize the value of their investment. Your work should result in client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship and serve as an informed technical and functional authority with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work proactively with others in the organization to define and execute strategies that maximize customer satisfaction
- Help identity and/or develop client upsell opportunities
- Analyze customer engagement with Burning Glass products and take action to ensure they are maximizing the value out of the tool
- Partner with marketing team to identify references, client case studies and testimonials
- Nurture client champions to help grow the adoption and success of Burning Glass within their organization
- Advocate for clients in meetings with Burning Glass Product Managers; help our PMs shape evolution of the product by bringing in the voice of the customer
- Create training and thought leadership content to promote scalable onboarding and pathways for clients to achieve their goals
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building ability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for identifying client needs and developing solutions with all levels of clients
- Working knowledge of CRM tools (Ex: Salesforce)
- Familiarity working with labor market data and/ or clients in Human Capital Management, Education or Workforce is a plus
- Experience working with SaaS products is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
Burning Glass Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We're committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Burning Glass are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈