Customer Success Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Brazil Only
Category: Customer Service
We are a growing group of 130+ talented people, spread over three continents and united by one common mission: To improve efficiency in shipping through transparency and data-driven decisions.
Being at the forefront of a movement that's leading to a new digital era for shipping, we continuously set ambitious goals that often produce complex challenges and drive us to constantly innovate.
Each day at MarineTraffic presents numerous opportunities to develop skills, share knowledge and have fun. We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, one that is fair and honest and gives our people the confidence to be bold, to try new things and to grow.
As a result of our significant growth, we are looking to add a talented Customer Success Manager (CSM) to serve as the direct owner of a portfolio of our Professional customers in North and Latin America. As a CSM you will be responsible for optimising the post-sale customer relationship, serving as the primary point of contact for the customer. Ensuring a smooth and positive customer experience, you will expertly facilitate communication between the Product, Marketing and Sales Teams.
This role will see you working with a number of key customer accounts and serving as a trusted advisor. As a key member of the Customer Success Team, you will be responsible for implementing and managing contract renewal initiatives, maintaining the contract revenue base at the highest possible retention rate while seeking growth opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities are:
- Maintain a highly collaborative and positive relationship with the customers
- Ensure customers renew their contracts
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities to maximise customer growth
- Drive adoption and make sure customers use MarineTraffic to its full extent
- Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilise our products, based on their business needs
- Understand customers' business, and identify opportunities for MarineTraffic to add value
- Support our customers and train them on our products
- Provide and manage feedback to various internal customer teams to improve customer experience
- Log client communication and document relevant activities in our CRM
- Gather feedback from customers and analyse data to identify best practices
- Work closely with our Sales and Marketing Teams to ensure customers' smooth transition from one team to another
- Travelling 2 - 4 times a year to represent MarineTraffic at industry events and conferences
- 2+ years relevant work experience in client-facing roles (Account Management/Sales)
- Proven previous experience in the shipping industry
- Have regularly exceeded your targets and enjoy working to your KPIs
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills
- Experience in working with remote Team members
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with clients, while identifying and assessing client opportunity and risk
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, prioritizing and adjusting to multiple and varying tasks daily
- Effective presentation skills with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages both internally and with clients
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment, at a growing company.
- Continuing education and training.
- Huge learning experience and room for experimentation.
If you are looking for a role that is both challenging and fun, get your career on course by joining a globally recognized industry leader.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Brazil Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈