Customer Success Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Netherlands
Category: Customer Service
- We are seeking professionals who are eager to help others design and build flexible, effective, and efficient design operations
- You will be proactive and excited to serve as the “face of Sketch” to customers. Your role will involve onboarding customers, evangelizing the Sketch Platform, and managing key accounts.
- The primary goal is not to sell but rather to build relationships, drive enduring adoption and help customers succeed.
- Onboarding business clients and setting them up for success
- Driving engagement and adoption among existing customers
- Monitor entitlements in key accounts and drive successful renewals and expansions
- Deliver actionable and candid feedback from customers to our design and development teams
- Efficiently manage a high volume of outbound communications
- Identify, track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Managing a portfolio of 25-35 business customers
- Experience working directly with customers, in a support or customer success role
- You must be passionate about great design
- A deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- Ability to work remotely as part of a close-knit team
- Stellar written and verbal English communication skills
- Previous startup experience
- While this is a remote position, periodic/infrequent travel may be expected for certain in-person customer meetings (if/as the world returns to some kind of normal, post-Covid).
- If you're an experienced user of Sketch, that's a clear bonus. However, if not we can teach you!
- Self-starters who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Netherlands.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈