Customer Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Customer Service
- Your manager and coworkers are collaborative, proactive, and interesting.
- Your compensation is comprehensive, competitive, and can include benefits like extended health insurance, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, a $1000 annual learning budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account, and a matching Retirement Savings Plan and paid time off, depending on your location.
- Your priorities matter. Career growth? Balancing work and life? Growing your own side-hustle? Helping you live your best life is #goals.
- Your team cares about the right things. We've built a culture based on values that mean something to us and we practice them daily.
- Your opportunities are numerous -- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Check out some of our recent growth achievements.
- You're in a niche field, which means the market isn't saturated yet and the opportunities are rife. We're already working with some big names, but we're just getting started.
- You're providing a meaningful solution to all kinds of businesses, including Fortune 500s, governments, and more.
- Your diversity is valued. This job is open to anyone authorized to work in Canada, those aspiring to do so who can obtain a work permit (yes, we can help with that).
- Working 40 hours a week as part of our Customer Success team, reporting to the Director of Customer Experience.
- Ensure high satisfaction and retention by being a trusted advisor to and advocate for assigned customer accounts
- Proactively build relationships with customers to increase engagement and accountability, ensure they maximize their investment in our platform, and help them achieve their business objectives and goals through planned discovery and strategy calls throughout the customer lifecycle
- Strategize, create, and execute your account management plan with leadership input to identify opportunities to promote awareness of our products and services within assigned accounts
- Achieve your quota by successfully cross-selling and upselling new and existing products and services to assigned accounts and maintain detailed and accurate records in our CRM
- Gather customer feedback, identify and escalate issues and requests, and conduct scheduled account reviews and campaigns
- Negotiate renewal contracts and secure updated agreements for customers at the end of the term
- Coordinate with other Success & Support team members in assisting customers with onboarding, information, and technical requests to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Collaborate with other Pagefreezer teams to provide product feedback and ideas, advocate for the customer, and support the process of acquisition and retention of customers
- Supporting the process of adoption and renewal with internal teams
- Living our Values
- 3+ years in a similar role of account management or customer success, with a solid performance record of hitting or overachieving quota
- Demonstrated skills in account management and development strategies
- Familiarity with comprehending and executing complex contract terms for customers
- Extremely comfortable on the phone with customers
- Able to quickly learn our account management/sales processes
- Self-motivated to outperform yourself
- Able to learn from mistakes and handle setbacks well
- Open to coaching to help you accomplish your goals
- Jumping into the deep end and humbly learning as you go
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈