Customer Success Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Are you naturally empathetic? Would you say your skills in support and follow-up are first class? Can you not help but always want to deliver top value for the customer?
Sweet. Us, too. And guess what!
The Elevar Team is looking for an incredibly high performing person who can join our team of all stars and help our customers maximize their value out of the Elevar platform.
Why Work Here?
- We're a young, ambitious company who prides ourselves on learning and solving complex challenges
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- Transparent and open organization
- Competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, annual company retreat, and other home office perks
This Role Is For You If..
- You're willing to learn new skills and adapt to changes
- You consider yourself tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- You're always thinking about the customer first and taking the initiative to fix the root cause of customer support issues.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: we are a small, agile team that constantly improves processes
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humor
- You're independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- You are not afraid to work hard, and willing to put in the hours when they're needed
- You have great time management skills and the ability to identify workload capacity.
- You prefer process over projects and is profiled as a supporter.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Your #1 priority would be helping our customers be successful with our product (& ultimately their business), get successfully setup and activated within their first 90 days of being an Elevar customer
- Hosting kickoff calls and training sessions with new customers to make sure they are getting the most out of the platform and set up for unique success
- Calling and emailing new customers proactively to make sure they are on the road to success with Elevar
- Hosting (on rotation) our Elevar 101 live webinar
- Compiling product feedback and ideas to help our product and engineering team continue to improve our platform
- Becoming a keen, passionate expert in all things related to analytics, Shopify, conversion optimization and customer success
- Answering customer help tickets in the Onboarding queue
- Help move Customer Success big rock projects forward alongside our Customer Support Manager
- Own the relationship of an assigned client book of business, and be their primary point of contact and voice within Elevar.
- Follow all of Elevar's processes and guidelines around client management and tracking implementations and best practices.
What You'll Need
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset.
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing success role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
- Exceptional multi-tasking and context-switching capabilities
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Measurement, reporting, and other data analytics skills
- Experience in working in a startup environment
- The desire for committing over-delivering and following up with customers to make sure they're successful
30 Day Targets:
- Learn the Elevar software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Complete all position-specific success tasks, setup, and initial training
- Virtually meet all Elevar employees
- Become familiar with our existing customers and what makes a 6 star customer experience
- Shadow 5 customer onboarding reviews
- Answer 10 customer tickets
60 Day Targets:
- Host a minimum of three kickoff calls and training sessions for new customers (with support)
- Pass internal product evaluation test
- Answer 10-20 support tickets
- Gain familiarity with our partners who have shared customer base
- Jump in the new customer onboarding rotation and own relationships with new Elevar customers
90 Day Targets:
- Complete training for the 101 Weekly webinar
- Full ownership of accounts assigned to you
Like What You See?
If you're thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below. Even if you're thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you've read this entire application, please sneak the word ‘Elephant' somewhere into your application. We can't wait to meet you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈